Monday, February 11, 2013

Spring 2013

Well, everyone, it was a nice run on The Late, Young Family for the past two years!  I have met lots of fabulous people in the blogging community, and shared some fun projects.  My decor and crafts would most likely be nonexistent if I didn't have this blog. I would not have realized my passion for photography as quickly without finding all the ways I could take pictures of my family, furniture projects, etc.!  Thank YOU for all the support!  

There will also be no more posts on Gabrielle Serrano Photography blog effective 3/1/13.  

HOWEVER, if you already saw my posts on Instagram and Facebook, you are aware that I am in the process of creating a brand new blog.  It will incorporate everything that is me into one entire website.  It is going to be very different, but in a good way.  I will be posting my usual crafts and DIY sessions.  Along with that, there will be posts about photography, fashion, food, healthy living, family lifestyle posts, and so much more!  

On Thursday, March 21, 2013, I will launch the new website, MouseVolatile, at midnight (with an explanation of the name)!

5 comments:

  1. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here on your internet site.

    Here is my weblog - kgpjastrzebie.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site in web explorer, could check this?
    IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large element of people will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.



    Here is my homepage - Air Max Pas Chernike airmax skyline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm Jefferson and I'vе гecently
    begun to get invοlved with what you're referring to. I am not sure where you’re obtaining your information, but great job nonetheless. I really should spend some time learning and understanding more. Thanks for the article: this is just what I was looking for for my search.

    Here is my weblog ... 56273

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.