Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mini Photo Booth Idea for Valentine's Day Pictures

As a photographer, I am always looking for easy, yet unique ideas for portrait backdrops.  I recently put together a very simple and inexpensive Valentine themed backdrop.

Here's what you will need:

-A white blanket (I got this fleece throw from IKEA for $3.99):


-A heart garland.  You can either make one yourself, or buy one.  Mine was from the Dollar Tree (not on the website).

I placed half of the throw onto the wall (held in place with some pushpins), and I also pinned the garland onto the throw/wall.  Here's what you'll get:


It's good backdrop for your pets as well, and if you want to use it for someone not so miniature, just raise it up to their height!

Linking Up:
I Heart Naptime - Classy Clutter - C.R.A.F.T. - Funky Junk Interiors - Sugar and Dots - Liz Marie Blog -

2 comments:

  1. The mini photo booth idea for valentines is superb. It is a fabulous photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for discussing about Mini Photo Booth. I appreciate your work and this blog post. Great work, keep this carry on. I would like to visit again and like to read some more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.