Thursday, August 2, 2012

At Least You Know We Live Here

It's just not our home, if there isn't a mess.  I honestly can't stand messes, but I am also a big ole' procrastinator when it comes to chores (pretty sure I've mentioned that before).  Whether it's my mess,


his mess,


or her mess (I have seen both much worse),


I can still summon the powers of decorating within to make at least something look nice (again):






It will be much easier for me to arrange when fall gets here.  I know - it's like a million degrees out here, and seasons in Florida are nonexistent, but I will just close my eyes and pretend!

4 comments:

  1. I love that desk and the mantel is beautiful!! No matter how many times a day I clean up those messes...tomorrow it will happen again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, constantly!!! Thank you, Jill! Hope you're having a great week. :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.